In its 19th Year as the Original All Sail Boat Show, Strictly Sail Pacific Returns to Jack London Square With New Sailboats, Seminars, Free Sailboat Rides, and More.
The West Coast’s largest original all-sail boat show will sail into Jack London Square with all that is hot in the world of sailing. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned sailor, this four day sailing spectacular is the place to immerse yourself in the world of sailing, check out new sailboats, talk to experts, participate in hands-on seminars, get on the water and have fun.
2014 Strictly Sail Pacific Boat Show hightlights include:
- Hundreds of sailboats, gear and accessories
- 110 free seminars, hands-on workshops and advanced workshops
- Free sailboat rides for adults and children
- Small Boat Zone – Chat with local sailors from class associations, active fleets and yacht clubs
- Author’s Corner – Check out the latest books from top sailing authors, purchase a signed book and hear a tale or two about any number of sailing topics
- Fun Zone – Fun activities and games for the young aspiring sailor
- Don’t miss all the action both in the water and on shore! See you at the show!
For more information, please contact one of our team members:
Sara Watson, Sales Inquiries, SSPSales@sailamerica.com, (401)-289-2540 Ext. 4
Jorgen Bateman, Operations Manager, (916) 372-4239, email@example.com
Patty Lawrence, Seminar Coordinator, (513) 919-4857, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Grove, Administration (401) 289-2540, email@example.com
DeeDee Taft, Media Relations, (415) 380-8390, firstname.lastname@example.org