In its 20th Year as the Original All Sail Boat Show, Strictly Sail Pacific Returns to Jack London Square With New Sailboats, Seminars, Free Sailboat Rides, and More.
The West Coast’s original all-sail boat show will sail into Jack London Square with all that is hot in the world of sailing. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned sailor, this four day sailing spectacular is the place to immerse yourself in the world of sailing, check out new sailboats, talk to experts, participate in hands-on seminars, get on the water and have fun.
2015 Strictly Sail Pacific Boat Show highlights include:
- Hundreds of sailboats, gear and accessories
- 110 free seminars, hands-on workshops and advanced workshops
- Free sailboat rides for adults and children
- Small Boat Zone – Chat with local sailors from class associations and active fleets
- Author’s Corner – Check out the latest books from top sailing authors
- Fun Zone – Fun activities and games for the young aspiring sailor
- Don’t miss all the action both in the water and on shore!
See you at the show!