In its 20th Year as the Original All-Sail In-Water Boat Show, Strictly Sail Pacific Returns to Jack London Square With More New Sailboats, Seminars, Free Sailboat Rides, and More.
The West Coast’s original all-sail boat show will sail into Jack London Square with all that is hot in the world of sailing. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned sailor, this four day sailing spectacular is the place to immerse yourself in the world of sailing, check out new sailboats, talk to experts, participate in hands-on seminars, get on the water and have fun.
2015 Strictly Sail Pacific Boat Show highlights include:
- New Boat Premiers
- Hundreds of sailboats, gear and accessories
- 110 free seminars, hands-on workshops and advanced workshops
- Free sailboat rides for adults and children
- Small Boat Zone – Chat with local sailors from class associations and active fleets
- Author’s Corner – Check out the latest books from top sailing authors
- Fun Zone – Fun activities and games for the young aspiring sailor
- Don’t miss all the action both in the water and on shore!
See you at the show!